Do you need to setup your Raspberry Pi? This is one of my Cyber Security Projects that is great for anybody looking to learn about using a Raspberry Pi for Cyber Security!
Looking to start a career in Information Security, Cyber Security, or Information Assurance? Check out all these resources to Get Started! https://jongood.com/getstarted/
Need CAREER COACHING or CONSULTING Services? https://jongood.com/services/
Raspberry Pi’s are extremely popular for lightweight and inexpensive computing solutions around the world. Raspberry Pi’s are being used for just about anything that you can think of that needs light computing power.
Join me in this video as we walk through the required steps to setup your Raspberry Pi 4. Once you have setup your Raspberry Pi, you are ready to complete any project that you want.
Other Cyber Security Projects with a Raspberry Pi: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLErQ2qAXz3ro8UdJr5IClUbO2kXTCGe9P
If you want to follow along, I have all the required hardware here: https://jongood.com/resources/projects/raspberry-pi/
1. Download Raspberry Pi Image Loader: https://www.raspberrypi.com/software/
2. Plug SD card into computer using memory card reader
3. Open Raspberry Pi Image Loader software, and load OS (Bake Your Pi)
4. Load SD card into Raspberry Pi, and then power on device
5. SSH into Raspberry Pi: ‘ssh pi@raspberrypi’
6. Update Raspberry Pi: ‘sudo apt update && sudo apt-get -uy dist-upgrade’
7. Reboot Raspberry Pi: ‘sudo reboot’
8. SSH back into Raspberry Pi: ‘ssh pi@raspberrypi’
9. Pick a Raspberry Pi project!
-Raspberry Pi: https://www.raspberrypi.com/
#RaspberryPi #Projects #IoT
DISCLAIMER: I am an ambassador or affiliate for many of the brands referenced on the channel. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
DISCLAIMER (MUSIC): I only use royalty free music and sound effects.